PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Chernobyl Plant and Pripyat Timeline

MarkR
26.02.2006, 15:06
I am looking for some help with the following information. Exact dates would be great, but month and year would also be acceptable:

1. When did construction first begin on the Chernobyl plant?

2. When did Reactor 1 first go online?

3. When did Reactor 2 first go online?

4. When did Reactor 3 first go online?

5. When did Reactor 4 first go online?

6. When did construction first begin on Pripyat, and which were the first buildings built?

7. When did construction workers for the plant start living in Pripyat?

8. When did people who were not construction workers start living in Pripyat?

Thanks,

Mark

bratkin
28.02.2006, 23:18
I am looking for some help with the following information. Exact dates would be great, but month and year would also be acceptable:

6. When did construction first begin on Pripyat, and which were the first buildings built?

7. When did construction workers for the plant start living in Pripyat?

8. When did people who were not construction workers start living in Pripyat?

Thanks,

Mark

Dear Mark,

this requires some research. :)

MarkR
01.03.2006, 20:28
Dmitry,

Planca forwarded some of my questions to his mum, and she was able to provide answers to some of the questions regarding construction on ChAES and when each reactor initially went on-line. I will post her responses here for others to see, hopefully in the next few days.

Regarding the information on Pripyat, I found the following information yesterday, but do not know how much of it is true:

1. The design job was issued in 1969. The first design drawings for the public utilities system, for the first microdistrict and for temporary settlement were published in the same year. The first drawings were drafted for dormitories #1-4 and buildings #3 and #5 along the Druzhby Narodov street.

2. On February 4th 1970 the town construction began. The foundation of dormitory № 1, the construction of the administration building, canteen № 1, and the "Lesnoy" settlement assembling was initiated.

3. Together with the introduction of the first installations at Chernobyl APP, the first houses in the constructors camp of Pripyat were built, while in June 1971 the Works Commission accepted the first ‘90-flat’ building. In August, 1971 engineering buildings for the settlement were put into operation: opening a water-supply complex, sewer and tech water-supply system. The first school was built in December of 1972.

If these statements are true, I'm not sure which buildings these are (related to map coordinates).

Regards,

Mark

cs_szabo
11.02.2007, 23:25
I have a question concerning the plant layout of ChNPP, but I'm not sure if it's the right topic to post that.
I'd like to know the exact location of the control rooms of Unit-3 and Unit-4 (БЩУ-3 и БЩУ-4). I've found unit layout scheme only for the Leningrad NPP, but that cannot be applied for the Unit-3 and Unit-4 of ChNPP, because of different building alignment.
Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance,

cs

MarkR
12.02.2007, 02:07
I have a question concerning the plant layout of ChNPP, but I'm not sure if it's the right topic to post that.
I'd like to know the exact location of the control rooms of Unit-3 and Unit-4 (БЩУ-3 и БЩУ-4). I've found unit layout scheme only for the Leningrad NPP, but that cannot be applied for the Unit-3 and Unit-4 of ChNPP, because of different building alignment.
Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance,

cs
I don't have an exact layout scheme, but here are links to 2 photos of a model of unit 4. The second photo clearly shows where the control room is located (pulled out on the right side):

http://markr.zenfolio.com/p23924219/?photo=h3654E9DD#911534557
http://markr.zenfolio.com/p23924219/?photo=h3654E9DD#735197494

The photos are of a model in the ChAES information center.

I hope this helps you a little bit.

Mark

cs_szabo
12.02.2007, 20:58
Hi Mark,

Thank you for the fast reply.

As I can recognize, the control room is southward from the central hall (southwest from the core), somewhere between the southern main pump room, and the generator hall, nearly on the ground level.

Is it nearly correct?

thx

Csaba

MarkR
13.02.2007, 14:57
Hi Mark,

Thank you for the fast reply.

As I can recognize, the control room is southward from the central hall (southwest from the core), somewhere between the southern main pump room, and the generator hall, nearly on the ground level.

Is it nearly correct?

thx

Csaba
I have only been there once and am not sure about your statement above. Hopefully someone else who knows the layout better than I do will respond in the next day or two.

cs_szabo
24.02.2007, 23:04
Dear Mark,

Thank you again. Having seen some films about ChNPP, I found some further contradictions in localization of control room 4. I afraid, I have no other chance but asking this in a Russian forum. It will be quite hard, because I haven't written a word in Russian for twenty years. :-)

thx again,

cs

MarkR
24.02.2007, 23:42
Dear Mark,

Thank you again. Having seen some films about ChNPP, I found some further contradictions in localization of control room 4. I afraid, I have no other chance but asking this in a Russian forum. It will be quite hard, because I haven't written a word in Russian for twenty years. :-)

thx again,

cs
Create a new thread here:

http://forum.pripyat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25

VIUR currently works at ChNPP and visits that area of the forum regularly. He may be able to help you.

cs_szabo
25.02.2007, 00:15
I tried to translate my question into Russian, using my old high-school books, but I afraid the result isn't perfect (with some understatement, "not perfect" means ridiculous). I've posted it to thread "состояние БЩУ-4". Typing cyrillic characters on a Hungarian keyboard is also a good challenge. :-))

Thx for the advice.

cs

Jura
25.02.2007, 20:39

Mark
Construction began in 1970 May (not sure)

First Unit:
1977.09.26 , turbogenerator № 2 is online
1977.11.02 ,turbogenerator № 1 is online
1978.05.24, First Unit reach 1000MW el.power

Second Unit:
1978.12.21 , turbogenerator № 3 is online
1979.01.10 ,turbogenerator № 4 is online
1979.05.28, Second Unit reach 1000 MW el.power

1981.12.03 Third Unit is online.

Fourth Unit:
1983.12.21, turbogenerator № 7 is online
1983.12.30, turbogenerator № 8 is online
1984.03.28, Fourth Unit reach 1000 MWT el.power.

MarkR
26.02.2007, 15:08
Construction began in 1970 May (not sure)

First Unit:
1977.09.26 , turbogenerator № 2 is online
1977.11.02 ,turbogenerator № 1 is online
1978.05.24, First Unit reach 1000MW el.power

Second Unit:
1978.12.21 , turbogenerator № 3 is online
1979.01.10 ,turbogenerator № 4 is online
1979.05.28, Second Unit reach 1000 MW el.power

1981.12.03 Third Unit is online.

Fourth Unit:
1983.12.21, turbogenerator № 7 is online
1983.12.30, turbogenerator № 8 is online
1984.03.28, Fourth Unit reach 1000 MWT el.power.

Thanks Jura.

Since I originally posted my questions here, I have obtained several sources that provided me with this information regarding the units at ChAES. :)

cs_szabo
24.04.2007, 21:27
I'm looking for the timeline of restarting the remaining units after the accident. Could anybody help me?

thx in advancs,

cs

Theoristos
13.07.2007, 14:29
I've found unit layout scheme only for the Leningrad NPP, but that cannot be applied for the Unit-3 and Unit-4 of ChNPP, because of different building alignment.

Intresting. Can your give a link to this scheme or post it there?

cs_szabo
23.07.2007, 22:02
Intresting. Can your give a link to this scheme or post it there?

Of course.

LNPP technical description (TOC page) (http://www.laes.ru/new_lnpp/eng-htm/15.shtml)
index page for plant layouts (http://www.laes.ru/new_lnpp/eng-htm/cont/proizv/tehnology/20.htm)
reactor building layout (http://www.laes.ru/new_lnpp/eng-htm/cont/proizv/tehnology/20a.htm)

Theoristos
28.07.2007, 22:21
Of course.

Thank you.
Sadly, this plans are qutie perfunctory. It is difficult to obtain even pieces of pre-accident 4-th block detailed plan.

cs_szabo
30.07.2007, 03:07
Thank you.
Sadly, this plans are qutie perfunctory. It is difficult to obtain even pieces of pre-accident 4-th block detailed plan.

Unfortunately I haven't got better. Please find attached a layout of the level +9.00 m of Unit-4, although this is a post-accident plan (you can see the mammoth-girder,and the rooms filled with either concrete, or fuel-containing material), it is the best I have. (VIUR has given it to me).

Unfortunately there is quite impossible to find pre-accident materials. This forum is a great opportunity to do it, but with my poor Russian is quite difficult to gain the information I really need. I am sure, that there is the right information about almost all things, somewhere in this forum, but I am not able to find. :o

Theoristos
30.07.2007, 22:23
Please find attached a layout of the level +9.00 m of Unit-4

Unfortunately there is quite impossible to find pre-accident materials. This forum is a great opportunity to do it, but with my poor Russian is quite difficult to gain the information I really need. I am sure, that there is the right information about almost all things, somewhere in this forum, but I am not able to find.

This is the most intresting scheme between the other I have.
Sadly in fact even for native-Russian it is hard to obtain such drawings.
I can find only a little pieces of sub-reactor facilities in
www.wdcb.ru/MINING/THERNOBL/4BLOK/OGL.HTM
(for example www.wdcb.ru/MINING/THERNOBL/4BLOK/room/f/217.gif )
and in
www.ibrae.ac.ru/shelter2006/chapter2/chapter2_3.html

Also there
http://forum.pripyat.com/showpost.php?p=47380&postcount=104
is a little drawing of the top facilities of block.

And a pair of a very little drawings one can find in the memoirs of the Alexey Breus.

cs_szabo
05.08.2007, 22:53
Thank you for the links. Unfortunately, the links to wdcb.ru seems broken, or cannot be accessed from Hungary. The site related to the shelter object has been still known; a great knowledge-base.
Special thx for the layout of +67 m level. It was absolutely unknown for me (not only the drawing, the level + 67 m itself as well).

Theoristos
07.08.2007, 19:58
Thank you for the links. Unfortunately, the links to wdcb.ru seems broken, or cannot be accessed from Hungary.

The right links are
http://www.wdcb.ru/mining/thernobl/4blok/ogl.htm
and
http://www.wdcb.ru/mining/thernobl/4blok/room/f/217.gif

cs_szabo
10.08.2007, 00:37
Thx Theoristos, now it works. Great stuff!