Обзор сайта
Сделать пожертвование
Наш партнер: интернет магазин tatet.ua

Вернуться   Форум г. Припять > Припять и Зона отчуждения: общественные проекты и инициативы > Welcome to Chernobyl and Pripyat (for english speaking visitors)
Регистрация Справка Пользователи Календарь Поиск Сообщения за день Все разделы прочитаны

Welcome to Chernobyl and Pripyat (for english speaking visitors) This forum has been opened specially for english-speaking visitors who interested in Pripyat problems and who would like to share their thoughts.

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 07.08.2012, 01:40   #21
Angelo
Участник

Включить репутацию: 0

Цитата Сообщение от MarkR:
Literal Translations:

Форум г. Припять - Pripyat forum
Word-by-word translation:
Форум - Forum
г. - City (г. is an abbreviation for the Russian word город)
Припять - Pripyat

Требуется помощь - Help needed
Word-by-word translation:
Требуется - Required
помощь- Help

The literal translation of the phrase is "Forum for the city of Pripyat: Help is required". However, since we already know that Pripyat is a city, proper English removes the word "city" from the phrase. It is understood. Also, in a phrase like this, the word "for" can be removed. It's presence adds complexity to the phrase that is unnecessary. It is easier and more common to say "Pripyat forum." "For" is understood without physically being in the translation.

In the second part of the phrase, in English we rarely say the literal "Help is required." In this case the more standard phrase to use is "Help needed."
oh okay thank you very much now i see it.
Angelo вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 15.08.2012, 21:19   #22
Plutonykin
Участник

Is anyone aware of any job opportunities, for volunteers, within the zone of alienation. My plans are to travel to Pripyat in April or May of 2013. I would be very interested in spending a week working, as a volunteer, in Pripyat, or near the CNPP.
Plutonykin вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 13.11.2012, 19:00   #23
2lofill
Новичок

i'm not sure that it is so easy to take the job there. too dangerous place.if it is possible you will need to fill in a lot of papers to show that you understand how dangerous is it.

it;'s not official information just what im thinking about it.
2lofill вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 23.05.2014, 17:52   #24
Emily
Участник

Well, it is has been a long time since anyone has posted in the English forum... anyone else around? I just got back from my first trip to the zone.

Emily вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.06.2014, 12:08   #25
cromwell
Участник

Cool!
When you've been there? Lot's of people from abroad postpone their visits to our country considering the situation. Well, if you've been to Kyiv in the past month then you had a chance to ensure that the city lives like nothing had happened. Hopefully our politicians will find a compromise in their negotiations and all volunteers will be able to come to the Chernobyl zone and feel its tragic atmosphere without any worries.
Ah I wish I could join another trip to the zone in the nearest future...
Anyway, I hope you had enjoyed your trip and now aware of Pripyat' dramatic history. Come visit us again!

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск